Siren Soup

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Season of Change

Well it is the season of change...which means it is time for a great tradition up here in the Northeast...this tradition goes back much farther than pumpkin carving, apple picking and foliage viewing... it is...the trasnsitioning of the closet.

Yes, my friends, the time has come. Time to put away all the bikinis and sundresses, and cute little sandals and bring on the spiky boots and angora sweaters.

It's that time of year when I always realize that I have way too many clothes. While performing the yearly tradition this year, I think I figured that I have enough shirts and sweaters to wear a different one every single day until the Easter bunny comes hopping along (even if it is in April and not March!).

I have also discovered I have a whole lot of black in my wardrobe. I was trying to figure out why... it could be partly due to my years of backstage slavery in the Theater world, or my brief two week foray into "goth" my sopjomore year in high school...or more likely the reason all women have lots of black in their closet, it's just damn sexy.

OK, well I think that's about the most of a post as I can muster since I have been totally dead to the world this week and am just starting to ease out of my cold medicine induced coma...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger JR said…

    I want to see pics of you as a goth girl.

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Free Fallin said…

    I actually found some looking through some picture albums today... guess you'll have to come to CT to see them...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home