Siren Soup

Thursday, September 08, 2005

My first blog

Well I have now officially stepped over to the dark side (funny how that just spawned images of Darth Vader and reminded me how much I wanted my hair to look like Princess Leah's when I was little - because you all know everyone wants two cinnamon buns growing out of the side of their head...)

I must first thank JPR for introducing me to this horrible addictive world - hopefully it won't become as bad an addiction for me as Alias... but that is a whole nother post altogether...

Now if I were you I would seriously think that I was lying about my profession in my profile, because I labeled it as "technology"-- HOWEVER one would think if I had a career in Technology it would not have taken me over an hour to figure out how the heck to post a pic in my profile, so now I am thoroughly exhausted and want nothing more than to return to my Sex and the City DVD marathon...which I am about to do.

SATC thought for the day "How do you know when a guy's "light" is on?"

4 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SATC thought for the day "How do you know when a guy's "light" is on?"

    You'd have to clarify which light we are speaking of.

    a. The in touch with reality light?
    b. The intelligence light?
    c. The why can't they take a hint light?

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Free Fallin said…

    Now, given all of those lights are impressive in an of themselves, and the ability to see any of those would be quite a talent indeed...

    The "light" I was referring to from SATC is when Samantha tell Charlotte that Trey is not in love with her, that guys are like Taxi Cabs and that when they are ready to settle down their "light" goes on and that the first girl they meet after their light goes on they marry. The light analogy was further clarified by Miranda who pointed out that women's lights' are on most of their lives while the time a man'd light is on is very brief....

    Miss C

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger JR said…

    I have to say, I think the question is flawed. I think some guys may pass up a good thing when they are younger because they want to see what else is out there. But as for the light going "on", I would guess that it is a function of who they meet...not when.
    Of course, this is all speaking in generalities that don't ever apply across the board.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger L said…

    My goodness, JPR is always just stirring up trouble, isn't he?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home