Siren Soup

Monday, September 19, 2005

Pics from Charleston

Dinner at Meritage in Charleston
Really cool picture of the sand - at least I think so
This one's for you JPR....
Classic hold the camera and try to aim at yourself...
Where all the rich people live.....
Another self-taken picture....
The Beach (duh)

Ok, I am just way too lazy to put any thought into another post tonight but I figured I would post some pics from Charleston instead....

Some highlights of my trip "down south"

1. Whole grain waffle from the Waffle House (sounds like a contradiction I know...)

2. Experiencing, Shrimp and Grits, Fried Okra (yes I now know what okra is) and Collard greens

3. Going to a bar called Torch then looking up to find girls in fishnets, garters and bras go-go dancing on tables (a little scary...they need to lay off the cocaine....)

4. The "fragrant" smell of paper mills...

5. Shopping!

Ok, not an exciting post I know...I'm just too tired to be cute or funny right now...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger JR said…

    White Trash Cooking...thats awesome. My dad probably has a few pointers for that guy.
    I think that my next post will be about garbage can cooking. Its actually really good...as long as the trash can hasn't ever been used before.

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger L said…

    I love that White Trash Cooking book -- way too funny. Didn't look very edible, though

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Free Fallin said…

    Surprisingly enough, I actually opened the book and there were real recipies in it! But since I coldn't identify most of the ingredients, I passed ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home