Siren Soup

Friday, September 09, 2005

The 6'4' Leprechaun...

Limericks courtesy of JPR - My fuel fume inhaling Leprechaun....

There once was a guy who was bored
> > But he knew that he could not afford
> > To write an email
> > Lest the jet engine fail
> > And inspire swift kicks to his gord.
> >
> > Whats that, you want another one? Too bad, Im bored
> > and Im writing it anyways.
> >
> > There once was a plate of falafel
> > And I though it tasted just awful
> > So I threw it away
> > And then heard myself say,
> > "I think I want a big waffle"

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger JR said…

    mmmmm...jet fumes.

    You should definitely post more stuff.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JPR is good w/ poetry, I will see if I can find some he sent out last year...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home