Siren Soup

Friday, September 16, 2005

Ok, this is going to be a really boring post so you might as well not read it. I am in South Carolina on VACATION! Woohoo. I am here visitng my formerly sinful bartender, pageant girl, smoking, drinking friend who used to bartend at:


  • You guessed it - the Pig's Eye Pub. But then she moved down south for a job and became a born again Christian...and got an accent. Both of which I totlly respect it's just a wee bit of an adjustment.

So anyway I got here this morning and had a liberating rental car day all to myself to wander around not knowing where I was going. I immiediately knoew I was in the south by the signs for Waffle House on every exit. I found an amazing outdoor shopping center and shopped, got a pedicure and had two glassed of wine with lunch...just because I can..cause I'm on vacation! Woohoo. Stay tuned for pics after the fact....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home