Siren Soup

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Picture of the day


Aww come on, isn't that just one of the cutest puppies you ever have seen? I mean if I was walking by this dog, I would just be forced to announce it's presence by screaming "Puppy!" Ok, I never said I was normal or sane, but it is a really cute puppy. And this actually was a really great event - Nikki's Run that supports Pediatric Cancer Research and Miss Connecticut Teen USA, Jennifer Brooks (the girl with the crown lol) was nice enough to give some of her time to be a part f the event. As a nice little plug you should all (even though all is probably just me since no one knows this blog exists..) should go to Build-a-Bear and purchase the third version of Nikki's Bear - part of the proceeds benefit pedicatric cancer research go now.

While I am shamelessly advertising all of the causes I support - you all should also take a look at my Light the Night for Leukemia and Lymphoma Fundraising Page.

A good friend of mine had Leukemia and had his life saved by a bone marrow transplant. The Light the Night walk helps support research for all forms of blood cancer's and helps people like my friend get the bone marrow transplants that can svae their lives. Every little bit helps!

Okay, I am going to get off my soapbox now. I think all of the various cleaning chemicals I used today to bring my apt back to it's shiny glory have made me a bit loopy... so I'm gonna stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home