Siren Soup

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nougat and the people it left behind....


JPR: What in the hell is nougat?
Miss C: I may not have the answer but I know you like it a lot.
JPR: What exactly are we talking about here?
Miss C: Nougat. Get your mind out of the gutter. ( see picture above. duh)
JPR: Mystery substances make me nervous. You could be feeding me chopped up chewy people for all I know. That wouldn't be very nice.
Miss C: First, who said I am nice? Second is that like chopped Sue-ey? Poor Sue.
JPR: Im going back to the gutter. It scares me up here.
Miss C: Or we could just discuss accidentally acquired men....
JPR: I thought I was an accidently acquired man...
Miss C: No you were drunken in your birthday suit ... or rather on your birthday...gettting my friend's phone # ...you just accidentally tried to get mine
JPR: Actually I was trying to get your # while your friend was trying to give me hers.
Miss C: If you can define staring with your mouth open, drooling, and saying "I wish I wasn't drunk" as trying to get my #, I guess your account would be correct (check out "birthday pics at Lemming Fodder for proof)
JPR: IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!! And the drool was minimal.
Miss C: Yes, it may have just been left over from when you were french kissing the bikers....
JPR: Yeah, thats accurate (please check out the pics...if only to clear my good name)
Miss C: Is JPR a good name? I think it stands for Just Pour Rum.
JPR: IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Miss C: I have a feeling I am going to be hearing that excuse for a LOOOONNNNGGGG Time.

We're gonna sign off now - before this gets uglier than it already is (see pics for proof) :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Rhodent said…

    Hmmm. It seems his education is lacking.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger L said…

    well, "accidentally acquired" isn't necessarily a bad thing though :)

    I can only say very nice things about yours, however, even though we fought over Star Wars actions figures and matchbox cars...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home